We work closely with clients to interpret best practice guidance to improve performance in accordance with corporate requirements, national regulation and good international practice and guidance, such as the IFC Performance Standards, IFC/ World Bank Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines, EBRD Performance Requirements, Equator Principles and ICMM Sustainable Development Framework. We provide the following services:
- Analysis, monitoring and evaluation of environmental and social risk.
- CSR support and development, including preparation of strategy, policies, programmes, management plans and operational procedures.
- Project context analysis, community and stakeholder consultation and analysis.
- Project conception, development, management and implementation.
- Stakeholder engagement and constituency building.
- Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) scoping and baseline studies.
- Biodiversity management guidance.
- Advising on environmental and social monitoring and assessment, including biodiversity, physical environment, stakeholder consultation, livelihoods, ecosystem services and community development.
- Organisational management and development, including project management and evaluation systems.
- Ecological and landscape restoration techniques and progressive restoration.
- Mine closure planning, including developing closure goals, closure costings, social closure planning and post-closure monitoring and evaluation.
A few examples of our work in providing technical assistance are available below.
Send us a message...
+44 (0)7450 297 124